Sunday 11 December 2011

Cycling Iluka - Evans Head

December 10th 67km

John took me to the bike shop in Ballina at 8.00am they parted me from $150 and we were back before lunch.  The manager had let Maria stay in the cabin until we were ready to leave, not the usual 10.00am check out.  By early afternoon I had fitted the wheel loaded up and we were on our way.

This time we made it with no dramas.  The ride wasn't as nice as the recent days as we spent quite awhile on the highway but the shoulder was good and the trip fast.  Once in Evans Head we found a site right next to the beach at a bargain $21.50 a night.  There is a super market here, a board hire shop and several takeaways and resturants.  I think we will stay here a few days instead of Byron Bay.

Thai for dinner tonight and a bottle of wine!

I hate spiders! Good job it was on the otherside of the window

Big Mean Looking Spder

No comments:

Post a Comment